Perspective Newsletter
April 2016
April 2016

Customer question: “How and to whom do I report a road hazard?”

A good place to start is the Department of Transportation regional dispatch or maintenance center where you live:

In Washington

For state highway roadway maintenance issues, contact the nearest Washington State Department of Transportation maintenance office. (For repairs on city or county roads, contact your city or county government.) These links break out phone numbers and email addresses by area:

In Oregon

Report road hazards to the nearest Oregon Department of Transportation's regional dispatch center:

Have an insurance or safety question? Email us at We may be able to include it in a future issue.

Share with your friends
Phone1-800-GO-PEMCO PrintPEMCO.COM