It was a glorious day this past Saturday at the Westlake Center Tree Lighting Ceremony. Though the official ceremony took place Friday evening, the PEMCO Brand Ambassadors came out bright and early on Saturday to witness the fun and excitement! A band performed live music, children rode the holiday carousel, and shoppers munched on freshly-made mini doughnuts and sipped on festive drinks.
This year we asked those who visited the PEMCO booth what their favorite holiday traditions were. Here are some of our favorite responses:
• Watching the Star Wars trilogy after opening presents
• Going to see the Pacific Northwest Ballet's production of The Nutcracker
• Hanging out with the wife
• Planting that year's Christmas tree in the back yard after the New Year
• Baking cookies for Santa
• Serving holiday meals at local food shelters
• Reading The Night Before Christmas before bed on Christmas Eve
We had so much fun hanging out with everyone that came to Westlake Center on Saturday. What could be better than handing out prizes and swapping holiday stories? Thanks for helping us have a great weekend! We hope you did too!