Come join us at the Festival of Balloons in Tigard, Ore., on Sunday, June 22! Our WALLY events team is looking forward to attending this fun Northwest event, and we're especially excited to announce a one-of-a-kind prize giveaway: a hot air balloon ride for two people! To sweeten the deal, we’ll throw in some festival and parking passes, too.
How to enter
If you visit PEMCO’s Facebook page and comment on the post about the contest, you’re automatically entered to win! We’re selecting the winner at noon on Thursday, June 19.
Not on Facebook? Not to worry, you can also email email@example.com to enter to win!
Balloon ride details and schedule
Date: Sunday, June 22
Arrival time: 5:15 a.m.
Flight time: 5:45 a.m. – 6:15 a.m.
Location: Cook Park 17005 SW 92nd Ave., Tigard, OR 97224
- Passengers are asked to arrive at 5:15 a.m. where a continental breakfast will be served. During this time, passengers will have a brief meeting with their pilot.
- Please note that the balloon rides are weather permitting.
- Passengers will need to share their weight prior to the ride and must be tall enough to see over the basket.
- You must be 18 years or older to be eligible to win the prize
- See the full contest rules here.
Did you know there are three main parts of a hot air balloon? These include the basket (or gondola), the burner system, and the envelope. You can learn more fun facts about ballooning here.
About the Festival of Balloons
The Festival of Balloons is a non-profit organization that raises funds for a number of non-profit groups in Tigard, Ore., while providing a premier family event that’s fun for the entire community. The festival begins on Friday, June 20 and continues on through Sunday, June 22.
Please keep in mind that the hot air balloons are only visible early in the morning during the Morning Launch and in the late evening during the Night Glow at dusk.
We hope to see you there!